Z-Wave India Star Dealer & Installers: Adding Z-Wave India Star Dealer/Installer 2017 Badge to your website
1. Adding a badge to your blogger/blogspot blog sidebar:
5 simple steps, with images below too:
- Copy the required badge code that you received.
- Click on ‘Layout’ in your Blog’s dashboard. On the left there.
- Click on one of the links to ‘Add a gadget’ depending on where you want the badge to show – side, top or bottom.
- Give it a title and paste in the code. Hit save. That’s it, view your blog and you should see it.
Also read: Smart Home Automation: Expert Technical Support
2. Adding a badge to your WordPress blog sidebar:
- Again copy the required badge code that you received.
- From your dashboard on your blog, select Appearance and then Widgets.
- In the centre of the screen are a number of labeled boxes. Find the one labeled text.
- Click on this box and drag it into the right sidebar, as shown below.
- Open the Text box and paste the code into the box.
- Now when you view your blog the badge should appear in the right sidebar.